Dacrydium x suprinii NIMSCH
- I General introduction to the field of research
- II Introduction [A] - The Genus of Dacrydium
- II Introduction [B] - The Species of Dacrydium araucarioides
- II Introduction [C] - The Species of Dacrydium guillauminii
- II Introduction [D] - Dacrydium x suprinii, a Natural Hybrid
- III Etymology
- IV Conservation status
- V Relationships
- VI Discussion
- VII Acknowledgements
- VIII Bibliography
- Alle Seiten
Seite 11 von 12
|I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Mr. BERNARD SUPRIN, Nouméa, New Caledonia. This study would have been impossible without his assistance during the three journeys in New Caledonia.||Prof. Dr. STUETZEL and Mr. KNOPF, Ruhr-University, Bochum, I wish to thank for theoretical and practical support.
Additionally, I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. SEEHANN, Reinbek, for his patience and assistance regarding various questions and in the final stages of manuscript preparation.